iPhone Blue Screen of Death
Many T-Mobile iPhone users are complaining about “iPhone Blue screen of death.” Especially, this bug happens to iPhone 5 and 5S devices. This bug doesn’t affect only to T-Mobile iPhone users, but also few of At&T iPhone users. I’m using At&T iPhone and I have to face this deadly bug (iPhone Blue Screen) since a couple of days ago and my iPhone screen turns into a blue screen of death.
What is happening on iPhone Blue Screen of Death?
Most of the affected users are expressing that their iPhone restarting repeatedly and appearing iPhone blue screen until the battery is dead. I have told you that I’m using At&T iPhone. I’m the one who affected by this blue screen bug. However, my iPhone didn’t restart repeatedly and it was only stuck on blue screen until the battery is dead.
I had experience with this issue for 24 hours and I know how it feels. I have followed couple of things to fix my iPhone blue screen of death.
Which iPhones are affected with blue screen of death?
This bug mostly affected to iPhone 5 and 5S users and few of iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5C, 4 and 4s users.
iPhone 6 and 6 plus randomly restarting itself every 10-30 minutes after affected by blue screen bug. It happened on iOS 8.1 and iOS 8.3 versions. T-Mobile support staff said, T-Mobile believes a memory problem of iPhones might be the cause of the restarts with blue screen.
How to fix iPhone Blue Screen of Death?
I have done a couple of things on my iPhone after affected. Wait until the battery is dead and then plug your iPhone to the charger. If there’s not appearing indicator during charging, unplug from the cable. After that remove all screws and securely take off the front panel and disconnect the battery at least 30 minutes. Then connect the battery and plug your iPhone to the charger. After a couple of minutes, it will appear the charging indicator and your iPhone will work as usual. However, I have followed below tutorial video.
I tried this method myself because of my iPhone warranty expired. If your iPhone is in under warranty, do not use this method cause it will void the warranty if it is going wrong. Please stay with us for more iOS updates. Like us on Facebook.
Jailbreak iOS 8.4.1
Apple released iOS 8.4.1 officially to public couple of days ago. Apple has killed iOS 8.4.1 jailbreaking. You cannot jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 using Taig Jailbreak and PP Jailbreak at this moment. However, we’ve heard Taig team has started developing their jailbreaking solutions for focusing on iOS 9.
Jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 using Semi Jailbreak
You can jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 version using Semi Jailbreak. Semi jailbreak team has released the Jailbreak for iOS 8.4.1. Unfortunately, there’s no full functional features like Taig jailbreaking. However, you can jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 partially.
We recommend you to downgrade to iOS 8.4 if you have updated to iOS 8.4.1. Then you can jailbreak using Taig or PP Jailbreak including all the functions on Cydia. That’s the most suitable method at this time.
iOS 8.4.1 Semi Jailbreak
Semi jailbreak is not for full jailbreak. However, you can install the Cydia which includes several features. You no need any computer to use Semi jailbreak for iOS 8.4.1 jailbreaking. It’s a online process, you can done it on your iPhone or iPad.
Please note* If you want to keep the iOS 8.4.1 on your device use this method. Still we recommend you to downgrade iOS 8.4.1 to iOS 8.4 for a full functional jailbreak.
How to use Semi Jailbreak iOS 8.4.1
Step 1 – Open Safari web browser on your iOS device and then go to http://go.semijb.com/ (Do not use another browser because Semi jailbreak starting process won’t be process.)
Step 2- When Semi jailbreak started process done, you have the permission to use Semi Jailbreak on your device. Click on ” I aggree to continue”
Step 3 – After that, Semi jailbreaking process will be start. It will take couple of seconds to proceed. Do not close the browser during this process.
Step 4 – After the the jailbreaking process, it will redirect to install Cydia. Tap on, “Install the APP”
Step 5 – This is the installation profile of Semi JB App.
Please remind* When you have installed Semi JB app on your device. You can download Cydia but you have to pay at least 5$ as a donation. If you like you can follow this method to Jailbreak iOS 8.4.1
iOS 8.4.1 Jailbreak FAQs’
How can I Cydia Download for iOS 8.4.1?
Apple has blocked jailbreaking on iOS 8.4.1. Therefore, you cannot download full functional cydia on iOS 8.4.1.
How to save iOS 8.4 SHSH blobs for downgrading?
Still you have permission to sign in iOS 8.4 and soon Apple will stop it. You can save SHSH blobs using TinyUmbrella. You can download latest TinyUmbrella to your computer and follow iOS 8.4 downgrading tutorial.
TinyUmbrella Download – iOS 8.4 SHSH Blobs
In these days, Apple has released their latest iOS version which iOS 8.4.1. It fixed several bugs on iOS 8.4 and improved performance of Apple Music. Apple mentioned, that’s why they release iOS 8.4.1. However, if we see this update deeply, we can see Apple mainly attempt to block Taig and PP jailbreak from iOS 8.4.1.
Most of the iOS users downgrading iOS 8.4.1 to iOS 8.4 because of that reason. I’m sure, soon Apple will stop sign into iOS 8.4 version. Then you cannot downgrade iOS 8.4.1 to iOS 8.4. Therefore, we recommend you to save iOS 8.4 SHSH blobs, then you can downgrade to iOS 8.4 at any time, even Apple stops sign in to iOS 8.4 version.
How to save iOS 8.4 SHSH Blobs using TinyUmbrella?
TinyUmbrella is the best tool for iOS 8.4 version, it allows to save iOS 8.4 SHSH blobs. TinyUmbrella creates a pre signed IPSW file. If Apple stops to signing to older iOS versions to avoid from downgrading. Pre signed IPSW file can used to downgrade your iDevice from iOS 8.4.1 to iOS 8.4 version that Apple was no longer signing.
Download TinyUmbrella, according to your OS.
After download TinyUmbrella install it to your computer.
Connect your iDevice to the computer and run the tool.
Wait couple of seconds until TinyUmbrella detect your device.
Then click on “Connected Menu”
Now click on,” Fetch SHSH on Device”
It will take couple minutes. When you have done, you can see iOS 8.4 SHSH blobs.
- Windows: C:\Users\~\.tu\.shsh\
- Mac: ~/.tu/.shsh
- TinyUmbrella – BETA [OSX App Only]
- TinyUmbrella – BETA [OSX Installer]
- TinyUmbrella – BETA [WIN x86 Installer]
- TinyUmbrella – BETA [WIN x64 Installer]
- inyUmbrella – BETA [WIN x86 zip]
- TinyUmbrella – BETA [WIN x64 zip]
- TinyUmbrella – BETA [OSX App Bundled JRE]
- TinyUmbrella – BETA [OSX Installer Bundled JRE]
- TinyUmbrella – BETA [WIN 64 Installer Bundled JRE]
- TinyUmbrella – BETA [WIN 64 Installer Bundled JRE]
- TinyUmbrella – BETA [WIN 64 zip Bundled JRE]
- TinyUmbrella – BETA [WIN 32 zip Bundled JRE]
Important Notes of TinyUmbrella
It will automatically download the SHSH blobs for iOS 8.4 version files that are currently signed by Apple.
SHSH blobs are saved to a special folder location that mentioned above.
iOS 8.4 SHSH blobs are saved in a single file.
There are 3 types of SHSH blobs,
You cannot use same SHSH blobs for different devices because it is unique and it can used for one device. You need to download create new SHSH blobs for another iOS device.
There are history device record of known iDevices in T.U. tool. You can delete them,if you want to clear the history. Follow:~/.tu/.known_devices
A7 Devices include:
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5S
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini 2 (retina)
- iPad Mini 3
A8 Devices include:
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 plus
- iPad Air 2
How to Downgrade iOS 8.4.1 to iOS 8.4
Apple officially released iOS 8.4.1 on 14th August 2015. iOS 8.4.1 version available to install all the iPhones, iPads and iPod touch devices. This iOS 8.4.1 version fixed several issues of iOS 8.4. There most of the iOS users around the world, download and install this latest iOS 8.4.1. At this moment, most the iPhone users, try to downgrade iOS 8.4.1 to iOS 8.4.
Apple iOS 8.4.1 is not only for fix iOS 8.4 issues, it main focus is to block PP jailbreak and Taig Jailbreak. So, iOS users lost third party apps installation. That’s the main reason to downgrade iOS 8.4.1 to iOs 8.4 version.
Which iDevices can Downgrade to iOS 8.4?
- iPhone 4S and above iPhone devices
- iPad 2 and above iPad devices
- iPod touch 5 and above iPod devices
How to downgrade iOS 8.4.1 to iOS 8.4 with all methods
At this moment, Apple still allowing to sign iOS 8.4 version and you can downgrade iOS 8.4.1 to iOS 8.4
using normal process. Soon, Apple will stop to sign to iOS 8.4 version. Therefore, you have to saving SHSH blobs of iOS 8.4 using TinyUmbrella. After saving, SHSH blobs of iOS 8.4, you can downgrade your iDevice anytime.
Method 1: Downgrade iOS 8.4.1
This method is working for everyone who wants to downgrade iOS 8.4.1 to iOS 8.4.
1. You want to put your iOS device in DFU mode. That means,
- Plug your iDevice into your computer.
- Then power off the device by holding power button.
- After power off, hold the power button for 3 seconds.
- Then, hold the “Home” button without releasing the the “Power” button for 10 seconds.
- Release the power button, but don’t release the Home button. Continue to holding that button until you get a popup message from iTune.
2. Click on “OK” button to the next step.
3. Click on the “Restore” button.
4. Then click on the “Restore and Update” button for next step.
5. In the next window, it will give you information about the iOS 8.4 update. Then, click on the Next button and Agree button to continue.
6. Automatically, iTune will download iOS 8.4 firmware and install it the device. It will take around 10 minutes.
Congratulations, you have successfully restored your device to iOS 8.4. You will see the startup “Helo” screen. Then follow the instructions to set up your device. Finally, restore your previously backup data from the iCloud.
This is the first method to “Downgrade iOS 8.4.1 to iOS 8.4”.
Method 2: Downgrade iOS 8.4.1
This method is faster than the first method. We have used couple of times and it was successfully downgraded. However, this is not a good method. So we cannot recommend you to do this all the time.
- Go to the Settings > iCloud> Find my iPhone – Now, turn off this.
- Download appropriate iOS 8.4 firmware to your computer. You can download, iPhone 6 plus – iPhone 5 iOS 8.4 firmwares from the below links.
iPhone 6 Plus iOS 8.4 Firmware : iPhone7,1_8.4_12H143_Restore.ipsw
iPhone 6 iOS 8.4 Firmware : iPhone7,2_8.4_12H143_Restore.ipsw
iPhone 5s iOS 8.4 Firmware : iPhone6,1_8.4_12H143_Restore.ipsw
iPhone 5 iOS 8.4 Firmware : iPhone5,1_8.4_12H143_Restore.ipsw
iPhone 5c iOS 8.4 Firmware : iPhone5,3_8.4_12H143_Restore.ipsw
- Connect your iDevice to your computer.
- Open iTunes and select the iOS device from the top right corner.
- Then hold the Shift key in Windows OS or Alt key in Mac OS and click on “Check for Update” Option.
- After that, select iOS 8.4 IPSW file that you had download.
- iTune will popup a message,” iTune will update your iPhone to iOS 8.4 and will verify the update with Apple.” Click on Update button.
- iTune will start to downgrade iOS 8.4.1 to 8.4. After the downgrading, the iOS device will restart. You will see then, “Slide to Upgrade“. Enter your passcode, wait couple of minutes to proceed the downgrade.
Please note: Apple will stop signing to iOS 8.4. Save SHSH then you can downgrade at any time.
Apple iOS 8.4.1
Today Apple officially released latest iOS version that iOS 8.4.1 related to Apple music improvements, several bug fixes and security updates. iOS 8.4.1 mainly aims to reduce the bugs of Apple music and improve more performance of Apple music. In the iOS 8.4.1 Apple fixed for an issue of prevent accessing iCloud Library from some users.
iOS 8.4.1 Release Includes Improvements and Fixes to Apple Music
- Resolves issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library
- Resolves an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to show offline music only
- Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren’t any playlists to choose from
- Resolves an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other devices
- Resolves several issues for artists while posting to Connect
- Fixes an issue where tapping Love doesn’t work as expected while listening to Beats 1
How to install latest Apple iOS 8.4.1 using Software Update on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to the Settings
- Tap General Settings
- Then tap on Software Update
- After that tap on Download and Install
It will take 5-10 minutes to the installation.
There are major security updates with iOS 8.4.1 update. Its going to block Taig Jailbreak from apple. See new Apple iOS 8.4.1 updated Security Updates.
Most of the iPhone users downgrade this update into iOS 8.4
About the security content of iOS 8.4.1
Apple updates security content of,
- Air Traffic
- Certificate UI
- Code Signing
- CoreMedia Playback
- Location Framework
- MSVDX Driver
- Office Viewer
- QL Office
- UIKit WebView
What is Jailbreaking?
If you are an Apple owner but haven’t heard about jailbreaking yet, then you have missed something great. But don’t worry, we have you covered.
Jailbreaking is a procedure to break several default restrictions put on your Apple device by its operating system iOS. A jailbroken device is more customizable, eligible to install apps not listed in Apple’s App Store and has better usability for advanced users.
TaiG Jailbreak iOS 8.4 – iOS 8
There are various software to jailbreak your iOS running device. TaiG is one of the leading names in the list. This tool is released by a Chinese group and it supports almost all devices running iOS 8.1.3 to 8.4. The tool is compatible with both Mac and Windows OS. You can direct download Taig on the below links.
Important points to know before you Jailbreak your device
Jailbreaking is unauthorized and prohibited by Apple. Because it lets you go outside the control Apple has on its devices and puts you in charge. Sometimes minor stability issues may appear. But be assured, it never violets your warranty rights and users have gained more advantage than disadvantage by jailbreaking their devices.
Most importantly, it is super easy to do and you can always revert to normal state.
Before you jailbreak your iPhone or iPad, please do the following things:
1. Back up your device data in iCloud.
2. Turn off the Antivirus and Firewall of your PC or Mac.
Now, let’s proceed.
Step-by-step guide to Jailbreaking
1. Download the TaiG jailbreaking tool and install it in your computer. Here are the links to the latest versions:
PC: Download Taig Jailbreak for Windows (unzip the file)
Mac: Download Taig Jailbreak for Mac
2. Turn off the Passcode and Find My iPhone options (in the iCloud menu) from your phone or tablet’s Settings.
3. Open the TaiG Jailbreak Tool and connect your iOS device with the computer using a USB cable.
4. Once TaiG detects your device click ‘start’ to jailbreak. Before starting remember to keep the Cydia option checked but uncheck the 3K Assistant option.
5. The jailbreaking will be done soon and you will get a massage on the screen saying “Jailbreak Succeeded!”
6. Turn on the Passcode and Find My iPhone options back on.
Now your device is jailbroken. You can use Cydia to get access to new and exciting software not available in App Store. Enjoy!
Pangu Jailbreak iOS 8.4
What is Jailbreaking?
Apple’s iOS puts some restrictions on the devices it is running. Jailbreaking is a way to eliminate these constraints. It allows you to install apps form secondary sources rather than Apple’s default store and provides more customization options for advanced users. There are several tools available to do this. In this article we are going to show to how to jailbreak your Apple device using the Pangu Jailbreak tool.
Pangu Jailbreak Tool
Using Pangu you can easily jailbreak your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch (any other device running iOS 8.4 – 8.1). There is also another version of Pangu for iOS 7. However, note that Apple patched its devices running 8.1.1 – 8.1.2, preventing Pangu from jailbreaking them.
Before you Jailbreak iOS 8.4
Jailbreaking is unauthorized and illegal according to Apple. But its usefulness causes thousands of iPhone and iPad owners to jailbreak their devices. If you are an advanced user, you should certainly try it. You can always restore your device if you change your mind.
You should backup your personal data and files stored in your Apple device before jailbreaking. We will provide you with a step-by-step guide to jailbreaking. Keep your Antivirus and Firewall turned off during the process.
How to Jailbreak using Pangu
1. Download Pangu for iOS 8.0 – 8.1 from the links below –
Windows: Pangu Jailbreak
Mac: Pangu Jailbreak
2. Install the tool and connect your iOS device with the computer using a USB cable. Now do the following things:
a. Disable Touch ID and Passcode from Settings.
b. Turn off the Find My iPhone option from Settings > iCloud.
c. Enable Airplane Mode.
3. Run the Pangu tool. Windows users should right click and select Run as administrator. Wait till Pangu detects your device.
4. Click on the “Start Jailbreak” button, and then click “Already did”. Jailbreaking will start and your device will reboot. It may reboot multiple times.
5. After jailbreaking is complete you will see an icon on your home screen, named Cydia. Cydia gives you access to apps outside of App Store.
6. Disable the Airplane mode. Turn on Passcode and Find My iPhone options.
A. You might see a warning saying “Disk is almost full”. Don’t worry. After jailbreaking is done, open Cydia and the warning will go away.
B. If your device was updated to iOS 8.0 or 8.1 via an OTB (Over The Air) update, the Pangu Jailbreak might not work.
PP Jailbreak for iOS 8.4 – iOS 8
What is Jailbreaking?
Apple’s iOS puts certain restrictions on the devices it operates. Jailbreaking is removing those restrictions so that the user can add customized tweaks and install unauthorized apps on his/her Apple device. Though officially illegal, Jailbreaking is becoming immensely popular among advanced users of iPhone, iPad and other Apple products running iOS. Now you can use PP Jailbreak for iOS 8.4
PP Jailbreak iOS 8.4
PP Jailbreak is a jailbreaking tool for iPhone 6 (including plus), 5 (including S and C), 4s, iPad and iPod touch. Both Windows and Mac versions are available. This tool works with the latest iOS 8.4 and other previous iOS 8 versions.
Before you do the Jailbreaking
Jailberaeking is a great thing to do and it opens an array of new opportunities for your Apple device. But there are some caveats.
Firstly, though it doesn’t generally void the warranty, it may sometimes create instability. Also there may be some security issues. But for an advanced user the inconveniences will surely be outweighed by the advantages it gives.
Secondly, you cannot update your jailbroaken iOS. Well, technically you can. But that will restore the OS back to unjailbroken state and you have to redo everything you have done with your device (i.e. jailbreak it again and reinstall all the third party apps).
Now as we are done with the background info, here is a step-by-step guide to jailbreaking. Before you start with the guide, make sure the following things are done:
1. Back up your data and personal information stored in your Apple device. You should do this just to make sure that if something goes wrong, you won’t lose your stuff.
2. When you will be running the jailbreaker software in your PC or Mac, turn off the antivirus and firewall beforehand.
How to use PP Jailbreak
Next, follow these easy steps:
1. Connect your Apple device to your computer. (Use the USB cable.)
2. Disable the following two things:
a. Go to Settings and disable Touch ID and Passcode.
b. Go to Settings then iCloud and disable the Find My iPhone option.
3. Install the PP Jailbreak exe file. [Windows users note that you have to run the file with administrative permissions. To do so, right click the file and select Run as administrator.]
4. The software will automatically detect your phone’s firmware version. Now you will see a button saying “Jailbreak”. (The button name maybe written in Chinese language, but don’t worry because there is only one button available to click.)
Note: Before clicking the “Jailbreak iOS 8.4” button make sure that you have unchecked the check-box below it.
5. Jailbreaking will be completed soon. Please be patient. After it is done, your Apple device will reboot automatically. You will see the “Cydia” icon in the home screen. Now you can turn the Touch ID and Passcode and Find my iPhone options back on.
6. Lastly, update Cydia to the latest version. In case you are wondering what Cydia is – it is an application to find other new and exciting apps for your now jailbroken iOS.
Enjoy and customize your Apple device to your heart’s content!