It’s been a busy weekend for jailbreak tool updates. Last night, the evad3rs released a new version of the evasi0n untether package in Cydia, and shortly after that they posted evasi0n 1.5.
Windows users on older iOS devices might be happy to know that iH8sn0w has updated his Sn0wbreeze jailbreak tool as well. It now supports iOS 6.1.2, and features a handful of bug fixes…
Sn0wbreeze actually saw two updates this weekend. Version 2.9.10 was released first, with support for iOS 6.1.2 and a fix for the Apple TV. And then came 2.9.11 with a Cydia-related bug fix.
- 2.9.11: Fixed bug with Cydia having “compatibility-issues” with the untether package on 6.1.2.
- 2.9.10: Added Apple TV 2 iOS 5.2 sandbox fix. (thanks @nitoTV!)
- 2.9.10: Added iOS 6.1.2 support for 3GS/A4 devices (as usual).
Additionally, iH8sn0w has updated his SHSH tool iFaith to version 1.5.3. The app now supports blob dumping for 6.1.2 (on 3GS+A4 devices) and new improvements should make it run more smoothly.
- 1.5.3: Now dumps 3GS/A4 devices running iOS 6.1.2.
- 1.5.3: Fixed Windows XP USB issues.
- 1.5.3: Fixed annoying bug when downloading blobs from server(s).
- 1.5.3: More bug fixes
- 1.5.3: Minor UI improvements.
- 1.5.3: More iPhone 4-Rev2 fixes (Still needs more feedback).
As usual, you can find both Sn0wbreeze and iFaith on our Downloads page.